This month’s newsletter includes:
- Planning on Playing College Sports? – prospective student athletes can discover what they need to do now if they plan to compete in college
- Majoring in Communications – Communications is a great fit for students who are interested in conveying information to others in innovative and creative ways.
- Write your Way to a College Scholarship – Writing a really dynamite essay can pay off handsomely, and, unless the topic is unusually specific, essays can often be tweaked to fit
the requirements of several contests. Learn how here.
- Using PSAT Results in Planning Testing Strategy – The real value in the PSAT is that it can provide you with a guide to your academic strengths and weaknesses and help you plan which tests to take and when to take them.
- Your Applications are In – What Now? – You’re feeling the relief that comes as you complete your applications, but you’ve still got things to do as you await admissions decisions.