The IBM-RTP Black Diversity Network has established a scholarship to support graduating African American high school students in the Wake, Durham, and Orange Counties of the Research Triangle Park area.
• Parent or Guardian of applicant can NOT be an IBM employee
• Must be African American
• Must be a resident of Wake, Durham, or Orange County
• Must be a graduating high school senior
• Must have a weighted G.P.A of 2.75 or above
• Must be involved in community service
• Must be planning to attend an accredited two or four-year College or University
To receive application, see email contact information listed below.
Submission Deadline is May 21st.
Please mail all items to the address listed below:
RTP Black Diversity Network Group Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 12887
Durham, NC 27709-2887
If you have any questions please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share with seniors you know graduating.