Happy New Year! Whether 2016 is the year you’re going away to college, or you’re just getting starting with your college admissions planning, January is a great time to begin setting goals.
This month’s newsletter topics include:
- Alternatives in Higher Education – An introduction to a variety of newer options for those looking for a less traditional education
- Majoring in Energy Management – Learn about career options especially suited for students who are interested in both business and sustainable energy and energy resources
- FAFSA Time – How and when to complete the most important piece of the financial aid puzzle
- BA vs BFA – Students with an interest in the arts are often confused about the differences between these degrees. Learn how to determine which is the right degree path for you
- Athletes and College Recruiting – Thinking about playing your sport at college? Learn the role that athletics plays in the college admissions process
As always, if you have any comments or are seeking help with pursuing your college dream, I’d love to hear from you.
To Your College Success,
Rhonda Manns McRae, LPC-S, NCC, NCSC
College Admissions Consultant
A2Z College Planning
Member: IECA, HECA, SACAC