This month’s newsletter includes:
- The Big University Experience – Learn about the benefits (and some of the drawbacks) to attending a college with an enrollment greater than 15,000.
- Majoring in Animal Science – As our human population grows, so does the domestic animal population. Discover the variety of career paths that await animal science majors.
- Watch out for Scholarship Scams – Each year, families trying to find money to pay for college expenses fall victim to such scams; estimates of losses each year are in excess of a hundred million dollars.
- Avoiding that Dread Disease: Senioritis – An offer of admission is conditional, and students are expected to maintain their academic performance throughout senior year. Every year, colleges around the country rescind admission offers. Don’t fall victim to senioritis!
- Need Accommodations for the SAT or ACT – Here you’ll find recent changes to the process of getting accommodations for English Language Learners or students with disabilities.